This was not much of a genealogy day - went to SDGS, got a nap, watched the Aztec game, finished up the newsletter, and did a little research.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Surname Saturday -- Clarke (England to colonial New England) posted.
* Left at 9 a.m. for the SDGS meeting, enjoyed that, home by 12:30 p.m.
* Read, noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Ancestors with Facial Hair posted, did 26 1930 Census names.
* Went in at 3 p.m. to take a nap, then watched SDSU football, ate dinner, read the paper, then my book, and washed dishes. Aztecs beat Idaho 35-21.
* Online at 7:30 p.m. to read, worked on the CVGS newsletter and got it 95% done, then worked in Ancestry adding content and sources to Hu surnames. Got down to Hussey. 56,864 sources.
* Checked Facebook, wrote this post. genealogy today was 8.0 hours.