My brother Scott was 59 today. It makes me feel old. This was not much of a genealogy day. I'm still sick, but did sleep better last night and went to church (and dozed off...must be the meds).
* Read email and blogs, and finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 9 to 15 November 2014 post.
* Off to church at 9:30 a.m., and home after 11:30. Watched football, read the paper, dozed off, and had lunch. Then watched the Chargers beat the Raiders 13-6. Two hapless teams it seemed. Our offensive line still can't run block or pass block well, and now rivers is hurt a bit.
* Online at 4:15 to read, check Facebook, then back to watch TV news and ea dinner, then wash dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, send a CVGS email, write two posts for Monday, and worked in Ancestry in the Hu-Hy surnames. Almost done with the H names!
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 5.0 hours.