I didn't sleep well last night -coughing, up at 3, and back asleep at 4:30 to 7. Felt blah all day with the cough and then low fever. I don't need to be sick next week...it always takes 8-10 days to go away, this is day 4.
* Read email and blogs quickly, then off to the CGSSD meeting at UCSD. Sat through boring SIG reviews and then Gena's talk was great. Home by 12:30 p.m.
* Noted that Surname Saturday - RICE (England to colonial Massachusetts) and Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- What Did You Collect as a Youth? posted. Read blogs, added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 1:40 p.m. and watched football, read the paper, and took a decent nap, but then a headache. Took more meds.
* Online at 3:15 p.m. to read, then wrote 6 posts for Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe blog - 3 to post later.
* Went in at 5:15 to watch football, eat dinner, finish the paper and read my book. Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, do a little bit in FamilySearch Family Tree, and then at 7:15 watched the Aztecs football game. Got out ahead of Boise State 20-0, but lost 38-29. Drat, now 5-5, may not get a bowl bid.
* Online at 10:45 to read quickly, check Facebook, write this post, and done. Genealogy today was 7 hours.