Writing, boarding, and database entry were the highlights for today.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Aunt Marion, Randy, Linda and Fred in 1983 -- Post 332 for (Not So) Wordless Wednesday, SDGS Program Meeting on Saturday - 8 November: Connie Rascon Gunther and set it for later, and also FindMyPast Offers Free Veterans Weekend Access and Saturday Live Broadcast and set it for mid-afternoon.
* Left at 11 a.m. for McDonalds for lunch, then to the library to visit John's group and then the Board meeting. Picked up a book, money at the band and home by 2:45 p.m.
* Read, added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and listened to DearMYRTLE's Organization presentation to WMGS.
* Went in at 4:45 p.m. to read the paper, watch TV news, eat dinner, put the trash out, and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then worked in the 1930 Census - did 29 of 656. Then worked in Ancestry adding family members for some of James families. Sources are 56,699.
* Read, wrote this post. genealogy today was 10.0 hours.