Thanksgiving is in three weeks, and Christmas in 7 weeks. Linda' birthday present came today.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 239: List of Children of Thomas and Hannah (Horton) Dill in Eastham, Massachusetts Town Records and then WikiTree Makes Finding Relationships With DNA Matches Easierand set it for later.
* Answered email, watched the first part of Pat's WMGS presentation, and then searched for forced air heater service online.
* Started editing the CVGS newsletter. Got it about 50% done.
* Received the Elizabeth Spangler gravestone pic, and I think it says 1863 at age 66, which matches my 3rd great-grand. Added it to the database, and added data for the two daughters in that cemetery too. Researched a number of folks online...resolved some Seavers in FamilySearch Family Tree also.
* Wrote DearMYRTLE's "3 Months to Better Organization" Hangout With the WMGS, checked Facebook, edited a Geni.com profile.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV, read the paper, eat dinner, and do the dishes.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to work on the 52 Ancestors profile and write the post. A long complicated one. Then worked in Ancestry a bit on folks with no vitals, and some of James' families too, adding content and sources. Sources up to 56,748.
* Added to the Best Of post, wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.