I stayed home again today, and mostly did genealogy stuff. Had a good day!
* Read email and blogs, and wrote Tuesday's Tip - Look for Local Genealogical Society Publications of Local Records.
* Edited the Source Citation presentation, saved it as a PDF and put all of the presentation materials in Dropbox to get it on the laptop soon. Watched Crista's latest video, and Anne's too.
* Worked on the Elizabeth Dill birth problem, and found her finally. Wrote Crowd-Sourcing Works Again! Finding Elizabeth Dill's Birth Record in Eastham, Massachusetts Records. Added correct source citations for all of the Dills I found in that one "book".
* Went off at 3:15 p.m. to the pharmacy to get my prescription, home by 3:45 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and check Facebook. Worked on the Ancestry record transcription changes.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to read the paper, watch TV, eat dinner, water the front yard, and wash dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, wrote Ancestry.com Changes Their Record Page Format, solved a research problem in the database, and then resolved the last 11 1940 US Census entries in m y Record Hints. Sources at 56,624.
* Added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.