I was in withdrawal this morning - no Mondays With Myrt. I used the time to good use though!
* Read email and blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 242: 1873 Deed of Land in Taylor County, Iowa from Devier J. Smith to A.D. Ackley posted.
* Updated the Source Citation talk for two weeks from now. Noted that New or Updated Collections at FamilySearch - 26 October to 1 November 2014 posted. Answered email.
* Downloaded several Mass VR books from Google books, put them in Localities file.
* Researched and wrote Searching for Elizabeth Dill's Birth Record in Eastham, Massachusetts Records - worked almost two hours trying to sort it all out...without success!
* Checked out the new MyHeritage editor...don't notice much change in functionality. Checked Facebook.
* Worked a bit with 1940 US Census Hints, adding content and sources to the database.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news, read the paper, eat dinner, and we went off to Nellie's at 6. Home by 6:45. Watched football and washed the dishes.
* Online at 7:15 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and do more 1940 Census Hints - down to 10 left now. Found a new Seaver bush, and added people, content and sources using Ancestry information.
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.