We are only two getups away from leaving on our cruise. That means I have only one more day to do any research, finish the CVGS Newsletter, or write blog posts.
* Read email and blogs, noted that I Am So Thankful... and My Mayflower Connections - Soule, White, Warren, Cooke, Brewster, Hopkins and Fuller posted.
* Wrote several posts for next week. Wrote two posts for the Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe. Wrote two 52 Ancestors posts for this Friday and next Friday. Printed off the cruise syllabus and got the book bag ready to go.
* Added content to the CVGS Newsletter for December. About 70% done now. Still have about 2 pages and some smaller holes to fill, plus the society list and the table of contents.
* We left at 4:40 p.m. for dinner at Cafe Lamaze. Had salad, turkey, no stuffing, veggies, baked potato, pumpkin pie. Brought home half of Linda's meal. Took some pictures too.
* Home by 6:30 p.m. to read the paper and watch football for awhile. Online at 7 p.m. to read, then wrote RootsTech 2015 FREE 3-Day Pass Winner: Janice Sellers and Book Review: Crash Course in Family History, 5th Edition, by Paul Larsen and mistakenly posted it. Oh well.
* Worked in Ancestry a bit looking for sources and images for the Underhill and Metcalf lines. Found some, downloaded images and attached them. Nice to get back in that mode again. Also made gravestone images the Primary Photo if there was no head shot of the person. That's better than a document being a primary photo IMHO.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, answered some email, and wrote thisp ost. Genealogy today was at least 9 blog posts and 11.0 hours.