One more getup and we go to L.a. in the morning. Geneaholic will be dark for the next week. Geneamusings will be on autopilot.
* Read email and blogs, noted that 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks - Week 48: #55, Mary Ann (Underhill) Vaux (1815-1883) posted.
* Wrote the two Surname Saturday posts, and then researched and wrote The Ultimate Challenge - Building a Family Tree From Sources - Post 4: Westfall Family.
* Left at 1:15 p.m. for Sears to get a new battery for my watch. Stopped and got a birthday card at CVS on the way home.
* Home by 2:30 p.m. to read, answer emails, add to the Best Of post, write the SNGF post, print out some Genea-Musings blog posts on elusive ancestors and DNA for the cruise.
* Went in at 5 p.m. for dinner, read the paper, watch TV news, water the front yard, and wash dishes. Packed for the trip. Packed the genealogy bag also with everything I need - electronics, passports, papers, etc.
* Online at 6:20, Imported GEDCOM file into Legacy so I could export an Ancestry narrative report. RM won't do it right. Frustrating, gotta write about that later.
* Worked on the CVGS Newsletter - got it finished, sent off for proofreading, fix it in a week.
* Checked Facebook, read blogs, answered more email, made a map for Saturday, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.