Three more getups and we're off on the cruise. I have so much to do before then! Including shopping for Linda's birthday.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Randy and His Girls at the Beach -- Post 335 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and another for next week, then Register Now for San Diego Genealogical Society January Seminar with D. Joshua Taylor and set it for later.
* Researched and wrote First Look at RootsMagic 7 WebHints and set it for early afternoon.
* Left at 11:05 a.m. for McDonalds for lunch, the bank for money, and the library for the CVGS program. Helped get the AV equipment set up since Gary was gone, then the program with Georgie Stillman on "Heirloom Discovery Day." Finally, got a book to read. Home by 3 p.m.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and did the Alford search. Went in for dinner at 5:30 to watch TV, read the paper, and eat dinner.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to write The Ultimate Challenge - Building a Family Tree From Sources - Post 3: Alford Family.
* Back to the TV at 7:50 to watch the Aztecs game, they lost 60-58 to #3 Arizona. Drat.
* At halftime, came in and worked on the December CVGS Newsletter. I need to finish it before we go cruising so I can publish it when we return.
* After the game, did the dishes, then online to read, check Facebook, and write this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.