This was not a typical genealogy Saturday - I stayed home and worked online and in my database for most of the day.
* Read email and blogs, and noted that Surname Saturday -- NICHOLS (England to colonial New England) posted.
* Decided to take Tanner's ultimate Challenge - picked four families at random in the 1940 census and tried to build trees on Ancestry for them. Two are bare, two are fairly full. Will blog about this sometime.
* Wrote blog posts for the cruise. Noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Make a Timeline for an Ancestor posted.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post, and checked Facebook.
* Worked in the 1930 US Census on Ancestry - resolved 41 entries, adding content and sources. 252 left to do.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, and watched football. Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, watch some of DearMYRTLE's and Russ's videos, then worked in the database adding content and sources for the Ja and Je surnames.
* Wrote this post. genealogy today was 12.5 hours.