1) 23 November:
* This was not a big genealogy day - read email and blogs, then finished the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 16 to 22 November 2014 post and wrote CVGS Program on 26 November is "Heirloom Discovery Day" with Georgie Stillman and set it for late afternoon.
* We went to church at 9:30 a.m., home by 11:30 a.m. and I watched football until the Chargers won 27-24 over the Rams.
* We left for dinner at Black Angus at 4:45 p.m. and home at 6:30 p.m. Read, then wrote the amanuensis Monday posts for this week and next.
* Mucked around in Ancestry a bit, answered email, checked Facebook, but went in at 10 p.m. and read my Sandford book. Genealogy this day was 4.0 hours.
2) Monday, 24 November 2014
* Read email and blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 245: 1873 Deed of Land in Taylor County, Iowa from Devier J. and Abbie A. Smith to C.S. Meeks posted.
* Joined the Mondays With Myrt panel and we went until 10:45 a.m. Read email and blogs, then wrote New or Updated FamilySearch Record Collections - November 16-22, 2014.
* Researched and wrote The Ultimate Challenge - Building a Family Tree From Sources - Post 1: Crawford Family and set it for later.
* Worked in the 1930 US census on Ancestry - resolved 36 more, so down to 216 left. Added some content and many source citations. Checked Facebook, answered email, and added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news, read the paper and eat dinner. Watched the Ferguson briefing and the riots. Online at 7:15 p.m. to read, and worked in Ancestry for awhile trying to find California BMD data for the Smith family. Had some success!
* Went in at 8:30 p.m. to watch the Aztecs game - double overtime we won 92-87 over BYU. Almsot finished the Sandford book. Online at 11:15 to write this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.