8 more days and w're going cruising. I need to start writing blog posts for those days...
* Read email and blogs, noted that 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks - Week 47: #54, Samuel Vaux (1816-1880) posted.
* Watched/listened to Wacky Wednesday show, then wrote So Many Matches, So Little Time! How Do I Deal With Information Overload? and also Updated List of PERSI Collections with Page Images.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post, and wrote New or Updated Ancestry.com Databases - November 15-21, 2014.
* Wrote the Surname Saturday post. Went out at 3 p.m. to mow the front lawn. Online again at 3:45 p.m. to read, answer email and check Facebook.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news, and eat dinner. Online at 6 p.m. to write the SNGF post. Also checked the recent leaf Hints on Ancestry and added a few sources to the database.
* Went in at 6:30 p.m. to watch the Aztecs football game. It was a must win game against Air force and we won 30-14. Now 6-5 on the season and bowl eligible.
* Online at 10 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.