It was a stay at home Thursday, and I got al ot done with no baseball games on TV. Cooler too, hit about 80F today.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 235: 1755 Marriage Record of Norman Sever and Sarah Read.
* Practiced the Probate presentation - came in right at 60 minutes. Probably 10 minutes too long, but I did some edits during the practice. Will talk faster...that always works, but isn't ideal. I need to find my benchmarks so I can tell where I am during the talk.
* Worked on Finding NYGBR Images Using PERSI on FindMyPast.com before and after lunch, but didn't post it until after the Mocavo Hangout.
* Watched the videos for Preserve the Pensions and wrote Watch Videos Highlighting the Preserve the Pensions (War of 1812) Digitizing Effort.
* Worked on the 52 Ancestors post and set it for Friday morning. Checked Facebook and Google+ and Twitter. Answered some email. Add to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner and watch TV, read the paper, then washed the dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add some slides to the Fun talk, and then worked in the database adding content and sources. Got through the Her surnames.
* Checked Facebook for Audrey news (she is adapting...), read email and blogs, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 12.5 hours. Whew! Longest day in awhile.