This was a stay-at-home day also. I'm not sure i'm ready for the talks on Saturday. Now I have a scratchy throat.
* Read email and blogs, then noted that 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks - Week 41: #48 Henry Carringer (1800-1879) posted. Wrote New Family History Series on CNN - "Roots, Our Journeys Home" and set it for later. Gort the news that Audrey doesn't need surgery - good! She called to tell me.
* Looked in Google Books for Henry Carringer and found an article about John and Eliza (Carringer) Robinson. Added content and sources to that family, and tried to extend the family a bit since they are cousins. Finally wrote "Forrest Gump Principle of Genealogical Research" Strikes Again...
* Wrote the Surname Saturday and SNGF posts, and was about to go in for dinner when the Mocavo census news came down - so I wrote Major News - Mocavo.com Offers U.S. Census Images.
* Went in for dinner, to watch the baseball game, water the front yard, read the paper, and wash the dishes while Linda did her email. Printed off the Bingo pages.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, then participate in the GenChat on Twitter using something that Jen mentioned that I can't recall now. Drat. GenChat was about town records. Afterwards, I went on facebook and deleted most of my comments that were meaningless to a Facebook reader.
* Went in to watch some of the ball game, ended in the 10th with Royals winning 8-6.
* Online at 9:15 p.m. to read, add some folks and sources to James line, and then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.