This was a pretty good genealogy day, and then it ended badly with Audrey's broken arm.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Edward Richmond Seaver -- Post 328 for (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and then SDGS Program on Saturday, 11 October Features ... Randy Seaver. Surprise!! and set it for later. Downloaded some FTWebinar syllabus material.
* Packed up the laptop and left at 11 a.m. for McDonalds for lunch, then o the bank and thel ibrary to sit in on John's class, then got set up for the CVGS Research Group in the Conference Room. Started at 12:10 p.m., with 14 in attendance. did my hour, then spent the second hour on attendee problems, questions, and successes.
* Home by 2:45 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, answer email, and then wrote Source Citation for a California County Death Certificate. Checked Facebook, and added several more sources to the database.
* Went in for dinner at 5:15 p.m., watched TV news, and back online at 6 to watch the Wacky Wednesday on PERSI. It's pretty cumbersome...
* Got news that Audrey broke her arm playing soccer, so Linda got on the computer and I watched news for awhile. Online to post on Facebook, then worked in the database adding families for the Lowell line. Found he has an Ayres line, but it's not the same as mine.
* Read email and blogs, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.