I got a time bonus today - no baseball game! Stayed home, and did genealogy. Caught up a bit, and researched a lot tonight.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 239: 1871 Deed of Land in Taylor County, Iowa from A.A and Rebecca Hancock to Devier J. Smith posted.
* Joined the Mondays With Myrt HOA in the green room, and we had a good 100 minute discussion, plus 10 more in the green room.
* Read, answered email, and wrote My Top Genea-Discoveries: Isaac Buck's (1757-1846) Birth Father. Did more searching for Isaac Buck in Mass Town and Vital Records and had no success.
* Made a Family Group Sheet of Carringer/Smith for Descendants of Early San Diego and submitted it with notes and sources.
* Wrote 6 CVGC posts - 3 published, 3 in waiting, through 10/29. Forgot Gmail password, had to get the key. Drat.
* Wrote New or Updated Collections at Family Search - October 5 to 11, 2014. Read, ordered a gift for Linda's birthday, and then worked in FamilySearch Family Tree for some of Linda's Norwegians.
* Went in for dinner at 5:45 p.m. to find the baseball game rained out, so we watcvhed the football game, ate dinner, read the paper, and washed dishes.
* Online at 7:50 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and then work in the database adding content and sources using FSFT and Ancestry. Added folks in the Brigham line that may be mine, then got through the Higgins surnames. Sources up to 55,078.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.