This was another stay-at-home genealogy day and I got some things done, but messed around too much.
* Read email and blogs, then researched and wrote Technology Tuesday - FamilySearch Family Tree Mobile App and answered email. Had to reboot when the computer got slow. In the mean time, culled about half of the non-genealogy paper pile.
* Watched several YouTube videos by Russ, Crista, Pat and Tessa. Checked Facebook. Wrote One Family Tree File or Many Tree Files?
* Went in at 2 p.m. to watch the baseball game, took a nap, read the paper. Back online at 3:45 p.m. to read and then research and wrote Requesting a Microfilm Image From the FHL. Worked in Ancestry Hints for awhile.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV, and eat dinner. Watered the front yard and washed dishes too.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and worked in Ancestry Hints some more. Eventually added about 20 1940 census records to the database with source citations for all family members. About 60 more to do. Blog fodder for Wednesday!
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.