I stayed home all day, didn't even put my shoes on. It was hot today, 97F out in the backyard at 3 p.m. Cooled off after sundown.
* Read email and blogs, then noted that 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks -- Week 40: Amy (Champlin) Oatley (1798-1865) posted.
* Worked a bit on Ancestry, found more records for Isaac Seaver, and then wrote My "Suggested Records" Lists Are Back on Ancestry.com, But That's Not "All There Is."
* Edited the Genealogy is Fun presentation and updated the handout. also edited the Probate presentation and the handout. Made PDFs of all of them and copied them all to Dropbox.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered some email, and hunted for Seaver folks to put in the database. Found some, and added content and sources. Checked Bristol County Mass land records for Seaver items - found quite a few but not any for the mysterious Joseph T. Seaver.
* Wrote My Top Genea-Discoveries - Devier J. Smith Was Adopted and then went in for dinner at 5:15 p.m. and to watch baseball. Giants won, Dodgers lost.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to write the Surname Saturday post, then in at 7:30 to watch the Aztecs game. Came in at halftime to write the SNGF post. Aztecs lost to Fresno State 24-13, we had to use a freshman QB.
* Online at 10:30 p.m. to read, then write this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.