I made very little progress today, it was really a non-geneaholic day.
* Read emails and blogs in a hurry, then off before 8 a.m. for Marie Callenders and breakfast with the church men's group. I want bacon and eggs more often!
* Got to Bonita library at 9:45 a.m. for the CVGS seminar. Participated in the two morning sessions - pretty useless and non-productive though. Came home by 12:30 p.m. to eat lunch, and check email and blogs and note that Surname Saturday - WHEELER (England to colonial Massachusetts) and then Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Genealogy Good Luck posted.
* Answered email, and added content to the FamilySearch Family Tree trying to sort out the Joseph T. Seaver parents mystery. The families on FSFT were all messed up - I think I fixed them but it took almost two hours.
* Went in at 4 p.m. because Linda got dinner up an hour early...and watched the Giants-Nats game until 8 p.m. It wasn't over until almost 9 pm. - Giants won 2-1 in 18 innings.
* Online at 8 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and answer email. Work in Ancestry a bit in the database with random folks. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.