Nine days until the SDGS presentation - I moved a step closer today.
* Read email and blogs - wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 234: List of Children of Norman Seaver in Shrewsbury, Mass. Even went looking for the marriage of Norman and Sarah in Sudbury town records on FamilySearch and found it browsing.
* Worked on the handout for the Probate talk, and corrected typos and added a few more lines to the presentation in the process.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post, and read the novel a bit more. Up to page 22. Researched and wrote My Relationships to United States Presidents - Post 1: 39 to 44. Did a little research on Dawn too, then checked Facebook.
* Went in at 4:50 p.m. to watch the playoff game, eat dinner, read the paper, and water the front yard.
* Back online at 6:30 p.m. to work on the CVGS newsletter - about 75% complete. Then worked in the database and wrote the 52 Ancestors post for Friday.
* Back to watch the second playoff game, wash the dishes, and read my book. Back online at 9:30 p.m. to read blogs and write this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.