Blogging, reading, CVGS meeting, HOA and Padres summarizes today.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Sonny, Gerry and Randy in 2002 -- Post 326 for (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and then Robert Charles Anderson's "Elements of Genealogical Analysis" Book Now Available at NEHGS and set it for later.
* Started on the Probate Records presentation for next month... Left at 11 a.m. for lunch at McDonalds and then to CVGS for the monthly program meeting. Got more books, but forgot to go to the passport office and Office store. Drat, will have to do it on Thursday.
* Home by 2:30 p.m. to read, check Facebook, then wrote How Do I Plan to Save My Genealogical Research for Posterity?
* Worked on the Probate presentation some more. Found some of the reference material I knew I had.
* Went in at 5:10 p.m. to watch TV news and eat dinner.
* Online at 5:40 p.m. to work on Probate, then joined the panel for Myrt's Software HOA on Wacky Wednesday.
* Went in at 7 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, put out the trash, and read my book. Padres won 4-3 over Rockies, so now 76-82 on the season.
* Online at 9:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.