Only four more days in September. The days just fly by.
1) Thursday, 25 September:
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 233: List of Children of Norman and Benjamin Seaver in Westminster, Mass. and 2015 Salt Lake Institute of Genealogy (SLIG) - Early-Bird Registration Ends October 31, 2014 and set it for later.
* Left at 11 a.m. for the bank, got a haircut, the library to check on passports, and Office Depot for the photo black ink cartridge. Home by 12:15 p.m.
* Worked on the Probate presentation for several hours. Wrote Which Family Tree Programs Sync With Online Trees and/Or Have Mobile Apps? Checked Facebook, and added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 4:45 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner, water the front yard. Online for awhile working on the presentation.
* Went in at 7 p.m. to watch the Padres game and read the paper and then my book. Padres were down 6-0 to Giants, when Paul called gloating. Pads then went ahead 8-6, but lost 9-8. Haven't heard from Paul again. It was almost 11 when the game ended. Read but didn't journal. Genealogy this day 7.5 hours.
2) Friday, 26 September:
* Didn't sleep well, only 5 hours, and have a headache. Read email and blogs, then wrote 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks - Week 39: Jonathan Oatley (1790-1872).
* We left at 10 a.m. for Costco to get passport photos, then lunch, and to post office to submit passport renewal applications. Waited 90 minutes for a 10-minute review. Done!
* Home by 12:30 p.m. to read, then worked on the Probate presentation. Wrote Reader Comments on "How Do I Plan to Save My Genealogical Research for Posterity?"
* Went in at 4:45 p.m. for a short nap, ate dinner, and watched TV. Online at 5:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook.
* Went in at 7 p.m. to watch the Padres game and read the paper and my book. Pads are up 4-1 over Giants as I write this at 9:30 p.m. Trying to make it an early night. Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.