This was almost a good genealogy day - I feel I wasted too much time playing around.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Technology Tuesday - MyHeritage Mobile App - Family Tree.
* Left at 10 a.m. for the doctor's office and my 10:30 appointment. Home by 11:15 a.m. Read, then wrote Season 2 of Finding Your Roots Series Starts Tonight.
* Sent material off to Sally from the research group meeting, then wrote Obtaining a Social Security Application Record and set it for later.
* Answered email, checked Facebook, and played in Ancestor Cloud for awhile. Looked for books for the Rhode Island cluster on Google Books without finding much.
* Got through the third screen of Vermont VR results on FamilySearch, adding sources and content to the database.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, and water the front yard. Online for awhile to answer more email, and add some photos to my Ancestor Files.
* Went in at 7 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, and my book. Watched Finding Your Roots episode 1 - pretty good work. They're using a different big chart this year, it seems. Back to the Padres game afterwards, we lost 3-2 to the Rockies, so now 75-82.
* Online at 10:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.