It was a stay-at-home Monday, and all genealogy, until the late afternoon when we went to our last Padres game of the season.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 236: 1869 Deed of Land in Taylor County, Iowa from Esther and John Craven to Ranslow Smith posted. Joined Mondays With Myrt and contributed a bit.
* Answered email, then wrote Geni.com Now Supports Multi-Lingual Profiles and CVGS Program on 9/24 is Ceasar Castro on Mexican-American War.
* Researched and wrote Crafting a Source Citation for a Digital Book in Family Tree Maker 2014.
* Added a number of vital record images to the database and modified some of the sources to be more complete. Added about 20-25 images. Added to the Best Of post.
* We left at 5 p.m. for the trolley station, then to Tin Fish for dinner, and in Petco by 6:40 p.m. Got my ice cream cone, and watched the game. We won 1-0 over the Rockies, so now 75-81. Won 5 in a row, and 7 of 8.
* Home by 11:05 p.m. to read, and write this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.