This was the SDGS seminar day with Cyndi Ingle presenting.
* Read email and blogs in a hurry. Left at 8:10 a.m. for Mission Bay.
* Got there by 8:30 a.m. to register, get my packet, get a hug from Cyndi, and talk to friends. Got a seat in the second row on the right and enjoyed the first two talks. Then lunch, and I sat with Paul, Yvette, and others, and Cyndi came over after she ate. Paul got a picture of us and put it on Facebook. Cyndi gave her two afternoon talks. I won a prize basket - the first one drawn. Came close on another. Not bad for a $5 investment. Listened to the end of the Padres game on the way home - they lost 3-1 to the Giants.
* Home by 3:45 p.m. to go online and note that Surname Saturday -- LNU (married Peirce) (England to colonial New England) and Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Meet My Grandma posted.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner, read the paper, and wash the dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write the SDGS seminar summary for Diane. Checvked Facebook again, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.