One more day left in September. 12 days until my SDGS talk...worknig on it!
1) Sunday, 28 September:
* Read email and blogs, finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 21 to 27 September 2014 post.
* We went to church, and home by 11:30 a.m. Watched football for awhile, ate lunch, and read until the Chargers game at 1 p.m. Chargers beat Jaguars 33-14, so now 3-1. Padres lost 9-3 to Giants and finished 77-85.
* Online at 4:30 p.m. for awhile to read and check Facebook. Went in for dinner at 5:15 p.m. and watch TV news.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, send the cruise papers, write a CVGS email, and write the Amanuensis Monday post. Went in early to watch TV and read - tired. Genealogy this day was 4.0 hours.
2) Monday, 29 September 2014:
* Slept poorly again, but up by 7 a.m. to eat breakfast, then online at 7:50 a.m. to read email and blogs, got the wash done.
* Joined the Mondays With Myrt HOA at 8:50 a.m., and that went to 10:40 a.m. Didn't get too many chances to share.
* Noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 237: 1870 Deed of Land in Taylor County, Iowa from Devier and Abby Smith to D.B. McMurry posted, and wrote Ancestry.com Has Birth, Marriage and Death Records FREE Until 6 October 2014.
* Worked on the Probate presentation for over three hours - got to the end and started editing and adding graphics and links. Need to check what I have against reference material now.
* Wrote New or Updated Collections at Family Search - September 21 to 27, 2014 after looking for something to write about.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV news, read the paper, eat dinner, wash the dishes and water the front yard.
* Online at 7:15 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and then did 50 more (151 to 200) matches for Seaver in Vermont Vital Records, 1760-2003. Still lots more to do. Added about 140 sources to the database and quite a bit of content.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.