A day that will go down in Seaver family history - another descendant of yours truly was born to daughter Tami in Huntington Beach. Charlie and his mom are doing fine.
* Read email and blogs, and noted that 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks - Week 37: #44 Jonathan White (1804-1850) posted. Wrote Cousins, Kinship, AJ Jacobs and King David and set it for later.
* Got distracted about noontime when Charlie was due, and received a picture about two hours later from James. Wrote the two Saturday posts, and answered email, and then posted notes and pictures of Charlie on Facebook. Didn't get a lot done!
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news, ate dinner, then tried to empty the washing machine - it stopped working on Thursday, the draining of the water after the Rinse isn't happening. Probably a valve or motor problem.
* Online at 6 p.m. to write A New Leaf on Our Family Tree - Charlie is Here!
* Went in to watch the Padres game, read the paper and then my book, and washed dishes. Padres won 6-5 over D-backs.
* Online at 9:45 p.m. to read, check Facebook, add to the Best Of post, and write this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.