This was a sad and scary Saturday...but I got al ot of sources added to the database.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Surname Saturday - REYNOLDS (England to colonial Massachusetts) posted.
* We left at 10 a.m. for church for the memorial service of Helen DeVore, a cousin of mine who was in CVGS for a number of years. A beautiful service.
* Home at 12:45 p.m. to read, note that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Show Us Your ImageChef Creations posted.
* Dug into the New Hampshire Death Certificates of FamilySearch and added content and sources to the database - got through all 38 with only 3-4 not in the database.
* We left at 5 p.m. for Lolita's for dinner, and home at 5:45 p.m. to watch the Padres game. Linda talked to Tami and she has a bad headache and shoulder ache...sounds scary to me. We may go get the girls on Sunday if she has to stay in the hospital longer.
* Padres lost 10-4, so now 68-79 on the year. Doomed to 3rd place, I think. Like last year.
* Online at 8:45 p.m. to read, then worked in the Haw surnames - got through them adding content and sources.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, checked Facebook and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.