I got quite a bit done this weekend in genealogy, plus attending some classes. Plus, my Padres won two games!
1) Saturday, 9 August 2014:
* Read email and blogs, noted that Surname Saturday - WOODEN (England to colonial New England) posted.
* Went off at 9:10 a.m. for La Mesa and the SDGS meeting. Got there at 9:30, talked with Paul, Dave and Linda. Linda Serna did two excellent talks.
* Left after 12 noon and stopped at McD's for a Big Mac and drink, then to Bonita for the CVGS Workshop on Family Tree Maker, led by Ken Robison.
* Home by 3:30 p.m. to read email and blogs, and note that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Share Some Elementary School Memories posted.
* Went in at 4 p.m. to watch the Padres game, took a short nap, ate dinner, read the paper, watered the front yard, did the dishes, and read my book. Pads won 2-1 over the Pirates.
* Online at 7:15 p.m. to read, worked on the CVGS Newsletter, then worked in Ancestry on the Ha surnames.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, but didn't journal. Genealogy this day was 8.5 hours.
2) Sunday, 10 August 2014:
* Read email and blogs, finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 3 to 9 August 2014 post.
* We went off to church at 9:35 a.m., and were home by 11:30 a.m.
* Watched the Padres game, they came from behind to win 8-2 over Pirates. Now 54-62. Read the paper and my Family Tree Magazine.
* Online at 1:45 p.m. to read, then worked more on the CVGS Newsletter and finished it. Then wrote the Amanuensis Monday post.
* Went in to dinner at 5:30 p.m., watched TV news, went out and cut the front lawn, back in to cool off and wash the dishes.
* Online at 7:15 p.m. to answer email, email the CVGS Newsletter, add to the Best Of post, and then worked in my Watch List for FS Family Tree. Merged several folks in the Tree, and added some sources to my database found in the Tree.
* Worked in Ancestry.com for awhile adding sources and content. Nothing stupendous!
* Checked Facebook, wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.