I didn't journal on Monday night because we went to the Padres game and got home at 11:15 p.m. Yawn!
1) Monday, 11 August 2014:
* Read email and blogs, and noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 230: 1929 Petition for Determination of Heirship of Devier J. Smith Estate posted.
* Joined the Mondays With Myrt, and talked a bit about probate records and the D.J. Smith probate situation.
* Worked on the LAC site, and wrote Finding Loyalist Petition Papers on Library and Archives Canada (LAC) and set it for later.
* Printed off the CVGS newsletter and mailing labels, and went off at 1:15 to publish the newsletter. Home by 1:45 p.m.
* Read, then answered email. Worked in the FamilySearch Family Tree checking out the watch list and adding/editing content.
* We left at 4:45 p.m. for the trolley, ate dinner at Tin Fish, and were in Petco Park by 6:20 p.m. Renewed our season tickets. Pads won 4-3 over the Rockies. Home by 11:15 p.m. Yawn!
* Didn't even look at the computer. Genealogy this day was 8.0 hours.
2) Tuesday, 12 August 2014:
* Read email and blogs, wrote Tuesday's Tip: Explore Thomas MacEntee's "Genealogy Research Toolbox" and then researched and wrote More Probate Records Added for Worcester County, Massachusetts on FamilySearch and set it for later.
* Captured the Simon Gates 1803 probate record images. Answered email and added to the Best Of post.
* Worked on the Page for Sample source citations, and wrote New "Sample Source Citations" Page on Genea-Musings.
* Checked Facebook, Google+ and Twitter, and answered more email.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news, read the paper, water the front yard and eat dinner. Online at 6:15 p.m. to read, add more to the Sample source citation page.
* Went in at 7 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read my book and wash the dishes. Got the laptop out and put the Saturday presentation on it, and read email and blogs. Pads beat the Rockies 4-1, so now 56-62 on the season.
* Online at 10 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.