Ho hum, a stay-at-home genealogy day...I'll go out all day on Saturday!
* Read email and blogs, then noticed that 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks - Week 32: #39 Sophia (Buck) (Brigham) (Newton) Stone (1797-1882) posted and wrote Looking for United Empire Loyalist Ancestors and set it for later.
* Got a comment from Ken on the latter post, and went looking for the land petitions at LAC and found the Abraham Dafoe one easily (because Ken gave me the link). Looked for others and found all but two. Will write about this next week. Added some of the UELAC stuff to Notes.
* Wrote Did You Miss These Genealogy Education Events This Week? and set it for later.
* Did some research in Ancestry - found some useful content and added some sources.
* Went in at 4 p.m. to watch the Padres game and read the paper. Had dinner, washed dishes, and read my book. Pads lost 2-1 to the Pirates. Now 52-62 I think!
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, then worked on the CVGS Newsletter - about 80% done now. Have some half pages to fill. Wrote the Surname Saturday post (and didn't date it correctly, so it posted) and the SNGF post. I enjoyed that!
* Checked in on Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.