It seems like August just started, and now it's almost over. Strange how time flies when you're having fun, isn't it?
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Uncle Ed and Aunt Janet Visit San Diego -- Post 321 for (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and Cyndi Ingle Featured at San Diego Genealogical Society Seminar on 27 September and set it for later. Researched and wrote Family Trees on FindMyPast.com - Post 2: Navigation Aids and Profile Tabs and set it for mid-afternoon.
* Left at 11 a.m. for McDonalds for lunch, then to the bank and the library - stopped to see John for awhile, then got the Computer Lab opened and set up the projector for the CVGS Computer Group. We had only 8 in attendance, but I think they learned something.
* Home by 2 p.m. to read, took a short nap at the desk, then helped Linda a bit with food for the pastor. Wrote two Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe posts, and tried to work in AmericanAncestors but it was really slow.
* Went in for dinner at 4:45 p.m., watched TV news. Put out the trash too. Online at 5:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, worked in Ancestry adding source citations for Seaver census records, and then worked in AmericanAncestors until 7:15 p.m. downloading images of vital record books for the Seaver line.
* Went in at 7:20 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, then the AmericanAncestors magazine, and watched WDYTYA Kelsey Grammer episode. Interesting trail he took - seemed mundane, but that's pretty much how all of mine is! Watched the end of the Pdres game, we won 4-1 over Dodgers, so now 59-66.
* Online at 10:15 p.m. to read, write this post, check Facebook, and done. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.