This would have been my grandmother's 115th birthday - Emily Kemp (Auble) Carringer (1899-1977), and my father-in-law's 103rd birthday, Leo Severt Leland (1911-2002). I loved them both dearly.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Tuesday's Tip - Use "Record Hints" to Add Sources to FamilySearch Family Tree and MyCanvas Not Being Discontinued - Alexander's Will Adopt It and set it for later.
* Worked in Family Tree for awhile, adding sources and matching persons and events. Answered some email. Contributed to Jill's genea-dictionary too. Added captured images and sources to the database.
* Created a GEDCOM and uploaded it to FindMyPast. Researched and wrote Family Trees on FindMyPast.com - Post 1: Creating the Tree, and Basic Navigation. Watched two Between the Leaves videos from the Ancestry chicks. Checked Facebook.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news and eat dinner. Online at 6 p.m. to read, then captured VR book images on AmericanAncestors for ancestors with BMD in Mass. Got the Hildreth/Sawtell line done, I think. Lots more to do.
* Went in at 7:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper and finish my CJ Box book. I love his stuff. Read email and blogs on my phone while Dodgers won 8-6. Drat, now 58-66.
* Online at 10:30 p.m. to read, then write this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.