It was a stay-at-home day again, but the rest of the week won't be! I'll be back on Monday...grandchildren are calling!
* Read email and blogs, wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 228: Quaker Church Birth Record for Martha Gach and research and wrote Family Trees on FindMyPast.com - Post 3: Source Citations and set it for later. Major FAIL IMHO on that, but probably easy to fix.
* Wrote a post for Friday, then wrote Best Way to Match Parents in FamilySearch Family Tree Using RootsMagic - Part 2 and set it for the afternoon. Wrote a post for Saturday and one for Monday too.
* Watched Russ's webinar on Find A Grave, answered email and read blogs, added to the Best Of blog, and then worked in the Quaker records some more - captured more images for ancestors, and added a bunch of source citations.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner and watch TV news. Back online at 5:30 p.m. to read, do more Quaker record source citations. Went in at 7 p.m. to watch the Padres game. Fast game, over by 9:30, Dodgers hit a 2-run homer in the 8th to win it 2-1. Drat. So now 59-67.
* Online at 9:30 to read, check Facebook, and write this post, Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.