I really missed having Mondays With Myrt today....had to find things to do! Succeeded!
* Read email and blogs, then noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 231: 1791 Upper Canada Land Petition of Abraham Dafoe posted and wrote My Autosomal DNA Quandary Persists and set it for later. Wrote the 52 Ancestors post for Friday this week since I'll be away by then.
* Answered email, and did more work in the FamilySearch Family Tree matching and merging ancestral families for several hours. Got a lot done. Wrote Best Way to Match Parents in Familysearch Family Tree Using RootsMagic - Part I.
* Captured Sawtell and Stone vital record book images from AmericanAncestors. Went in for dinner at 5:30 p.m., watched TV news, and was back online at 6:15 p.m. to capture more VR data and add media and sources to the database. Worked in FamilySearch Family Tree on these families also.
* Worked in the Har surnames to add content and sources. Added several ancestral families for James in his Hard line. Still a lot to do, and there's some cousin potential here with Tami.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 12.0 hours.