Only three more days left in August, where did this month go? With the girls here this week, I don't have time to do any research, but I have some fun with them.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 229: Quaker Church Marriage Record for Thomas Gach and Elizabeth Bloodgood in 1721.
* Took the girls to the library for reading books, then to Plaza Bonita for lunch, and the store to get the lemonade for Audrey's stand. We got back about 1:30, and they went off with Linda to swim at 2:30 p.m.
* Researched and wrote Use Descendancy View to See Record Hints, Research Suggestions and Data Problems on FamilySearch Family Tree.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of and FGS compendium posts, and worked a bit in the Hilperton records adding sources to the database.
* At 5 p.m., Audrey and I went out and set up her lemonade stand. I took a picture and put it on Facebook. Several neighbors came by and bought lemonade, but she and Lauren drank some of the stock. We left for dinner at 6 p.m., stopped at Lolita's for Linda, then Chik Fil A for the rest of us. Home by 7:30 p.m.
* Researched and wrote the 52 Ancestors post. Got the girls into bed but not asleep yet. Added to the Best Of and FGS posts, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.