This was a busy day with the grandgirls here and the CVGS program meeting. I got some things accomplished, though!
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Ed and Janet and Fred and Betty - Post 322 for (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and FGS President D. Joshua Taylor Named Honorary Mayor of La Villita and "Hispanic Research Day in San Diego County" at San Diego Central Library on 6 September 2014 and set the last two for later in the day. I also played a bit with the girls.
* Packed up the laptop and the projector and off at 11 a.m. for McDonalds for lunch, and then to the library for the CVGS program meeting. Helped Hal get set up, and he had a full 90 minutes for his British Research talk. Excellent information and examples.
* Home by 3 p.m. to read, then made the chart and wrote My Descent From William I "the Conqueror," King of England. Added to the Best Of and FGS compendium posts too.
* Went in to watch TV news, took a short nap, and we left at 6:15 p.m. for Subway and McDonalds for dinner.
* Home by 7:30 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, and put the trash out. Switched over to WDYTYA? at 9 p.m., the Minnie Driver episode, and it was boring, so watched more of the Padres. They won 3-2 in 10 innings over Brewers, so now 62-70. Second half of WDYTYA? Minnie Driver episode was more interesting.
* Online at 10 p.m. to read, add to the compendium and Best Of posts, check Facebook, and write this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.