Between the grandgirls and the Padres games, I didn't get a whole lot done these two days. Really, just blogging.
1) Friday, 29 August 2014:
* Read email and blogs on my phone, then noted that 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks - Week 35: #42 John Rich (1791-1868) posted. Not sure what I did the rest of the morning, besides take care of and play with the girls.
* Researched and wrote Dear Randy: How Do I Cite an Online City Directory? and we took off at 1 p.m. to go to the financial advisor. The girls went with us. We were home by 3:15 p.m.
* Answered email, and wrote Ancestry.com Mobile App Has New Features. Wrote the Surname Saturday post.
* We left at 5:15 p.m. for El Pollo Loco for dinner, and home by 7 p.m. in time for the Padres game. Added to the Best Of and FGS posts.
* Watched Padres game, went 12 innings - we won 3-2 over Dodgers, but it was 11:30 by the time it ended. Didn't journal. Genealogy today was about 5.0 hours.
2) Saturday, 30 August 2014:
* Got up late, and got the girls squared away, read email and blogs on my phone, then added to the Best Of and FGS posts. Wrote the SNGF post. noted that Surname Saturday - HILL (England to colonial Massachusetts) posted.
* Got the girls packed up, and we left at 11:30 a.m. to meet Tami in Carlsbad to pass them back to her at In n Out. We were home by 2 p.m. Noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - How Many Sarah LNU's Are in Your Genealogy Database? posted.
* Went in and watched football, then news, and took a short nap. We left at 3:45 p.m. for the trolley, and then to Petco Park for the Padres game. We won 2-1 in 10 innings over the Dodgers, so now 64-70 on the season.
* Home by 10 p.m. to read, check Facebook, and I'm tired! Genealogy today was maybe 3.0 hours.