This was a stay at home genealogy day, and I made them ost of it, and had a great time doing it.
* Read emails and blogs, wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 227: Frederick Sovereen Household in 1861 Canada West Census.
* Updated the Olive Welby royal ancestry, then wrote Valerie Bertinelli is My Cousin and set it for later.
* Added more to the Mary Gye royal ancestry too. Edited and practiced the Source presentation for Saturday.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, answered some email, and wrote Thomas Asks: When Did You Get Your First Computer.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner, read the paper, and watch the Padres game. Pads lost 4-3 to Cards on disputed call at home in the 9th. Drat, now 57-63.
* Online at 7:45 p.m. to read, then wrote the 52 Ancestors post for Friday. Added several source citations to John Richman and James Richman.
* Worked adding census citations for Seaver people in the database - added about 15.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.