The Ides of August, wonder if that's important? The month is half over (almost).
* Read email and blogs, then noted that 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks - Week 33: #40 John Richman (1788-1867) posted.
* Worked on the presentation some more - editing and one more practice. Should be less than one hour!
* Wrote two blog posts on the Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe blog. Wrote the program review for SDGS and sent it off.
* Answered email, worked a bit on Record Hints in FamilySearch Family Tree. Went off to the pharmacy for drugs in the early afternoon.
* Noticed a hawk on the ground in the back yard, grabbed my camera, and got some closeup pictures of him on the wall holding his pigeon. He eventually flew off, and I posted hisp ic on Facebook.
* Wrote Crafting a Source Citation for a Photograph (Scanned Image).
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, eat dinner, and water the front yard. Switched to the Chargers game at 7 p.m. Pads lost 4-2 to the Cards, Chargers were down 24-3 at halftime to the Seahawks. Drat.
* Online at 8:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, then worked in Ancestry adding content and sources to the database.
* Checked Facebook, wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.