I got quite a bit done today in genealogy - even prepared a bit for my weekend away next week.
* Read email and blogs, finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 10 to 16 August 2014 post.
* We went off to church at 9:30 a.m., and home by 11:15 a.m. Watched the Padres-Cards game, SL went up 5-0 in 3 innings, Pads fought back but lost 7-6. Now 58-65.
* Online at 2:15 p.m. to read, wrote three posts for the weekend, plus one for Monday, and Post #8000 on Genea-Musings.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner, water the front yard, and wash the dishes. Online at 6:15 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook, and worked in FamilySearch Family Tree getting several families straightened out - duplicate entries, too many parents, etc. Worked in RootsMagic also matching my database folks with FSFT folks. Found a secret to avoid creating spurious families using RootsMagic. Will blog about it.
* Read, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.0 hours.