This was another all-genealogy day at home, except for the evening when I watched most of the Chargers-Cowboys game on TV.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 226: 1861 Marriage Record of "David Smith" and "Abigal Vanse." Researched and wrote Answering Russ's Question: How Do I Enter Census Information in my Genealogy Management Program? and set it for later in the morning.
* Answered several emails, and did some online work to find answers. In the process, fixed one relationship and added some sources. Found that I had not added several obituaries to my database (parents and grandparents, duh...) so I did that and sourced them. That led to writing Dear Randy: How Do You Cite an Obituary on GenealogyBank?
* Made a new Page for the 52 Ancestors posts, and updated my Presentations and Schedule pages too.
* Worked on Sophia Buck's events and notes, and wrote the 52 Ancestors post for Friday.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news, then eat dinner, and water the front yard. Online at 6:15 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and work on the CVGS Newsletter. Got it framed and several articles in, but only about 25% done.
* Went in at 7 p.m. to watch the Chargers-Cowboys game, read the paper, and then read my book. Checked email and blogs at halftime, and went back to it in the 3rd period, and back online when it was no longer in doubt.
* Online to read, check Facebook, and write this post. Genealogy today was. 10.5 hours.