This was CVGS board meeting day...so I missed most of the Padres game. Other than that, it was pretty much all genealogy.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Betty and her Grandparents -- Post 314 for (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and then Finding Genealogy Gems in Pennsylvania Death Certificates, 1906-1944.
* Packed up and off to McDonald's for lunch at 11 a.m., then the library to visit with John's group, and then the CVGS Board meeting at 12 noon, which lasted until 2:30.
* Home by 2:45 p.m. to watch the end of the Padres 3-0 win over the Reds (4 straight, 38-47 now).
* Online at 3:30 p.m. to read, wrote Census Records on Ancestry.com are FREE from 2 July Through 6 July. Checked Facebook, answered email, and worked in the Family Tree adding persons and event data, got most of the Rich and Richmond families entered.
* Went in for dinner at 5:30 p.m., watched TV news, took out the trash and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to work on the next 52 Ancestors sketch, then worked in Ancestry adding sources and content to the H a surnames. Got down to Hannah. Lots of H's to do!
* Read blogs and email, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.