It's 4th of July eve...what should I post to honor Independence Day?
* Read email and blogs, wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 221: 1861 Canada West Census for Alexander Sovereen Household and then wrote Using Find-A-Record to Find Record Collections for a Specific Geographical Place and set it for later.
* Created a GEDCOM, imported it into Family Tree Maker, and uploaded that tree to Ancestry as a new Member Tree. It went fairly quickly, but the media is still loading 12 hours later!
* Worked in Ancestry Hints for my ancestral Member Tree for a long time. Got through all of the Hints for the rest of the tree through 5th great-grandparents. That was a big job! Found several records I had not seen before, and saved a bunch of them and put them in the To Be Filed folder.
* During the Hint process, I wrote Deleting an Attached Photo From an Ancestry Member Tree because I needed to do it.
* Went in at 4 p.m. to watch news, take a nap, read the paper, eat dinner, water the front yard, and wash the dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then worked on the CVGS Newsletter - got it about 60% finished.
* Worked in the Han to Har surnames in the database adding content and sources.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.