Ho hum, another month, I did lots of genealogy, and the Padres have won three in a row. I love days like this!
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Tuesday's Tip - Check Out Canada Record Collections on FamilySearch. Worked in Find-A-Record and wrote Using Find-A-Record to Add Information to Your FamilySearch Family Tree and set it for later.
* Updated the Family Tree presentation and handout, and then the New England presentation and handout and i'm good to go, I think, for Saturday 7/12 at SDGS.
* We left at 1:50 p.m. to pick up Connie, load up her stuff and take her to her new home in Lemon Grove. Listened to the World Cup game on the way home, then watched the end of it on TV.
* Online at 4 p.m. to read, write Book Release: "Ancestors in a Nation Divided" and then added Carringer data from Ancestry's Pennsylvania Death Certificates to the database. Added about 130 source citations.
* Went in at 5:20 p.m. for dinner, watched TV game show, and back online at 6 p.m. to read, do some more Pennsylvania Death Certificates. Added some persons and event data to Family Tree in the Carringer line.
* Went in at 7 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, wash the dishes , water the front year, and read my book. Pads beat Reds 8-2, finally got some hits! Three straight, but only 37-47 and in 3rd place in the division now.
* Online at 10 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook, and write this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.