Sunday was notm uch of a genealogy day, but Monday sure was!
1) Sunday, 27 July 2014
* Read email and blogs, finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 20 to 26 July 2014 post.
* We went off to church at 9:30 a.m., went to lunch at the new pizza place, and home by 1 p.m.
* Read, didn't do much else before going in to watch the Padres game, read the paper, then my book, eat dinner, and wash the dishes. Pads lost to Atlanta 8-3.
* Online at 6 p.m. to read, then sorted the deed table into date order, and then transcribed the Amanuensis Monday post.
* Added some sources for Seaver census records, then worked a bit in the FamilySearch Family Tree.
* I didn't journal. Added to the Best Of post. Genealogy this day was 6.0 hours.
2) Monday, 28 July 2014
* Read email and blogs, and noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 228: 1868 Deed of Land in Taylor County, Iowa from Devier J. Smith to Ranslow Smith posted.
* Joined the Mondays With Myrt panel - see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWZP9jFvo3w. Talked a bit about genealogy societies, the deed table, and Relatice Finder.
* Wrote several blog posts on the CVGS blog, and copied CVGS Program on Wednesday, July 30th - Donna Bradley on Native-American Genealogy to Genea-Musings. Wrote Creating a "Problem List" in RootsMagic 6 and set it for later.
* Worked on the RootsMagic problems for at least two hours. Checked Facebook. Wrote Family Tree Magazine Highlights Best 101 Genealogy Websites for 2014 but forgot to post it until later.
* Went in at 4:45 p.m. to watch TV news, read the paper, eat dinner and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and then worked on adding more census source citations for Seaver people. Worked a bit in FamilySearch Family Tree reconciling data for Seaver people. Lots still to do!
* Checked Facebook, wrote this post. Genealogy today was 12.0 hours.