Two more days left in July, and I finally got around to updating my one August presentation. Worked all day, until the Padres game in the evening.
* Read email and blogs, and wrote Tuesday's Tips - Use Facebook to Find, Join and Contribute to Genealogy Interest Groups and then wrote Finding the Taylor County, Iowa Properties of Devier J. Smith and set it for late morning.
* Updated my Source Citation talk and handout - still need some graphics, and need to update some things.
* Figured out again how to use the Padres website and printed off our August tickets. Answered email, added to the Best Of post, and searched for a Taylor county plat map. Found one, but it was 1894, but one of the grantees still owned part of Devier's section. also saw the layout of the 40 some lots that he sold piecemeal!
* Did some FamilySearch Indexing (two batches), and wrote 3-2-1 Cite! Challenge for July - FamilySearch Indexing. Checked Facebook. Added about 8 record images and source citations to the RootsMagic database.
* Went in for dinner at 5:15 p.m., watched TV news, then went out and pulled long grass up. Still looks crappy. Watered the front yard too.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then saved some more images from Ancestry Hints.
* Went in at 7:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, and then my book. Padres pulled it out 3-1 over the Cards.
* Online at 10:30 p.m. to read, write this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.