This was a pretty typical Saturday here in the genealogy cave - some blogging, some research, some society work, and some Family Tree work.
* Read email and blogs, and noted that Surname Saturday - WILSON (England > colonial Massachusetts) posted.
* Gathered up my stuff and went out at 9:40 a.m. to the FamilySearch Library to do the RootsMagic class at 10:30 a.m. We had 7 in attendance. We worked on answering questions and citing sources using both free-form and EE source templates.
* Home by 1:40 p.m. to eat lunch, then added to the Best Of post, and checked Facebook. Noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun- Play Ahnentafel Roulette posted. Answered some email.
* Went in at 3:30 p.m. to watch the Padres game. Took a short nap too. Read the paper, ate dinner and washed dishes, then read my book. Pads lost 5-3 to Atlants fue to errors and walks. Frustrating.
* Online at 7:45 p.m. to read, then worked in FamilySearch Family Tree matching more ancestral families. They really get messed up in the 1700s!
* Checked Facebook, wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.