This was a stay-at-home and busy genealogy day, and I got quite a bit done.
* Read email and blogs, and noted that my 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks - Week 30: #37 Hannah (Sawtell) Hildreth (1789-1857) posted. Wrote A Nice Surprise - "David" Smith and Abigail "Vanse" Wisconsin Marriage Record and set it for later in the morning.
* Worked on my email inbox for awhile. Investigated Francis West's possible ancestors without a conclusion. Wrote WikiChicks "Spotlight" Interview ... Randy and set it for later.
* Checked Facebook, tried to watch Family Tree Webinars videos and they didn't play for some reason. Wrote the Surname Saturday and SNGF posts for Saturday.
* Worked in Ancestry on some of the Oatley descendants, then worked in FamilySearch Family Tree to find spouses and children of some of them.
* Went in at 4:45 p.m. to watch the Padres game, eat dinner, read the paper, water the front yard, and wash dishes. Also accepted/ignored some Ancestry Hints in my AMT on the laptop. Padres won 5-2 over the Braves, so now 46-56.
* Online at 8 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, answered some email and did al ittle English OPC work and modified some sources, then worked in Ancestry on some of the W surnames - added quite a bit of content and sources. Over 53,140 sources now in the database.
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.